518 – Improved RPV
- Prolonged lifetime on the RPV unit, lowering maintenance costs.
- RPV noise level dramatically reduced compared to competitors,
this is at all flow rates.
- Improved temperature range on the RPV seal (-40º C to + 140º C)
- The RPV can withstand 50 blow downs with CO2 / 100 KG cylinder
- The opening/closing pressure range is improved.
- The valve is Adiabatic tested at CTE at a TP 360 bar.
|Inlet||17E / 25E ISO 11363-1|
|Outlet||As to gas and standard|
|Burst Disc||Yes on request|
|RPV||Yes, NEW DESIGN|
|Inlet filter||Yes on request, M10x0.75|
|Handwheel||Plastic, black: ø58.5 or ø65|
|Logo plug||Neutral or with logo|
|Max Flow||Yes on request|
|Dip Tube||Yes on request|
|Working pressure||300 bar|
|Tape / Plastic protection cap||Yes on request|
|Fusiable element||Yes on request|
Do you have questions regarding 518 – Improved RPV?
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you.